Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Special Demo
Many lucky Pokemon fans were emailed a Pokemon ORAS Special Demo code today to enter and download from the Nintendo eShop for free. If you didn't sign up for the Pokemon Trainer Club and/or opt for Pokemon emails and alerts before today, you've missed your chance. But several other ways you can get Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire's demo code have been detailed:
- Codes will be distributed at select cinema locations nationwide from Nov. 7–Nov. 13 (while supplies last).
- Check with your local retailer during the holidays to find out about special demo code giveaways (while supplies last).
- Get a code with your purchase of the new Pokémon Art Academy game (out Oct. 24) when you buy from Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo 3DS or 2DS system.
- Get a code with your purchase of one of two classic Pokémon games coming to the Virtual Console on Nintendo eShop: Pokémon Puzzle Challenge (out Nov. 6) or Pokémon Trading Card Game (out Nov. 13). You'll find your free demo code on your eShop receipt.
- Codes will be emailed the week of Oct. 31 to select Nintendo customers with Nintendo Network IDs who have signed up to receive promotional emails from Nintendo.
- Codes will also be distributed during the holiday mall tour from Nov. 24‒Dec. 21 at 16 different locations throughout the nation. Talk to a staff member to try out Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire or any of the featured Nintendo 3DS games to receive two codes—one for you, and one for a friend (while supplies last). Locations listing soon.
To anyone who has yet to get a Special Demo Code, Pokemon is still sending out codes, and it might take over a week to send all of the codes, so keep waiting if you are a member of the Pokemon Trainer Club and have opted for emails. If you've missed the opportunity to get a code, you have plenty of time and there are plenty of ways to get another code.