Windows 10 is the best OS (in my opinion) avaliable right now. Why wait for the Windows Update tool or download sketchy programs to initiate your update? Instantly get access to the latest and greatest with Microsoft's all-in-one tools.
Note from Microsoft:If you want to upgrade to Windows 10 for free, select Upgrade this PC now in the tool.
Download Windows 10 Upgrade/ISO Creation ToolDownload Tool Now (64-bit) (Recommended)
Download Tool Now (32-bit)
Installation Instructions with an ISO:
- If you would like to get a disk image, select Create installation media for another PC.
- From there, select your language, Windows 10 edition, and then the architecture. (Select Both if you are unsure what it means).
- Download the Windows USB/DVD Download Tool and select the ISO and then your CD or USB drive.
- It will run and place the ISO to your USB/DVD and creates an installation USB.
- Select the device in the boot menu when booting up your computer.
- Choose Upgrade or Custom. If you are doing a fresh install, choose custom, select a drive, and get your product key ready to type or skip the step until you're connect to the internet.
- Once the install/upgrade is complete, boot into your PC and start using Windows 10.