Dark Mode for OS X Tutorial
Dark Mode for OS X
Compatible with OS X Yosemite and El Capitan. macOS Sierra support is not complete.
(For El Capitan only) Disable System Integrity:
1. Shutdown your Mac
2. Hold ⌘ + R at the same time during the start up process to enter Recovery Mode
3. On the Finder bar, go to Utilities -> Terminal
4. Type csrutil disable and press enter
5. Type reboot and resume the tutorial
|Nvaigate to Utilites -> Terminal|
|After typing csrutil disable you should get this message and then you are ready to reboot|
1. Download mySIMBL
2. Download DoctorDark
3. Open DoctorDark.bundle and mySIMBL at the same time or drag DoctorDark.bundle into the mySIMBL app. This will instantly load DoctorDark.bundle.
|I selected them at the same time and then clicked mySIMBL|
4. Go to the Preferences tab and click Inject into running applications